The Account Manager is responsible for building, managing, and growing key accounts while liaising between the sales team, clients & Associate talent. Their responsibilities include staffing, coordinating on-site shoot details, and managing multiple shoots simultaneously in a fast-moving environment. The Account Manager is continually working on mastering the company’s core values such as organization, efficiency/task management and customer service.
- Build, manage and grow key accounts
- Process existing client requests for new projects and close business around those projects
- Manage multiple shoots and their components while building positive client and Associate relations
- Organize pre-event details including on-site logistics, look & feel, scheduling and staffing
- Oversee post-event production and asset delivery to clients in various file formats
- Efficiently and appropriately staff within project budgets in order to maintain margins
- Anticipate busy days for the production team based on forecasting metrics, and communicate workload to the sales and management team
- Delegate relevant pre-production, planning and post-production tasks to production team members including technicians and production assistants to ensure quality workflow processes and successful execution of coverage
- Grow key accounts with regular outreach campaigns
- Oversee the production on large jobs for key accounts
- Assist with events on-site for 2-3 jobs per quarter to experience the complete lifecycle of the job (from technical preparation to on-site execution)
- Initiate and execute 1-3 objectives per year
- Write 3-4 case studies/blog posts per quarter
- Assist in training new producers and contribute to producer training documentation
Salary based on experience: $40-50K plus commissions for account growth. 1099 contract until mastery of core company skill sets.