The Videographer/Producer is responsible for organizing and directing multiple video shoots simultaneously in a fast-moving dynamic environment. He/she acts as a point-person by liaising between the sales team, clients and Associate talent in order to coordinate staffing and shoot details. He/she continually works to embody the company’s core values of customer service, healthy communication, organization and efficiency/task management. This position will start out as per project basis and can ultimately be a full time position for the right candidate.
- Manage multiple shoots and their components while building positive client and associate relations
- Help build out the video department using industry knowledge as well as thorough hands-on experience with video gear and editing software
- Shoot and edit video engagements as needed
- Organize pre-event details including on-site logistics, look & feel, scheduling and staffing
- Grow the video department developing process and strengthening video services
- Oversee post-event production and asset delivery to clients in various file formats
- Efficiently and appropriately staff within project budgets in order to maintain net margins
- Anticipate busy days for the production team based on forecasting metrics, and communicate workload to the sales team and management
- Delegate relevant pre-production, planning and post-production tasks to production team members including technicians and production assistants to ensure quality workflow processes and successful execution of coverage
- Develop trustworthy relationships with associate photographers/videographers (including out of state associates) and communicate policies on on-boarding, HR, delivery, etc.
- Produce photo based projects to support team as needed during peak times
- Assist in training new producers and contribute to producer training documentation
Project basis compensation with the potential for full time employment for the right candidate.