Orange Photography is looking for a part-time studio assistant to join our internal team! We are looking for a hardworking individual, who can commit to four days a week in the office to provide support to our production team. Additionally, some night and weekend availability to work photo booths and other events is expected.
You can expect to learn:
- How to prep and pack equipment and software for photobooths and on-location headshots/portraits
- How to set up lighting for headshots and shoot in-studio headshots
- Assist on variety of different types photo shoots and run photo booth experiences
- Asset management and post-production of images using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Assisting Producers on general office tasks, studio organization, as well as some customer service
- Availability to work four days a week consistently, some availability on nights and weekends
- One year commitment
- Ability to self manage
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Primarily Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very tech-savvy
Compensation: $18-22/hr DOE.