Orange Photography is looking for a part-time studio assistant to join our virtual team! We are looking for a hardworking individual, who is available for on location projects and remote support of administrative/photo related tasks.
You can expect to learn:
- How to set up lighting for headshots and shoot in-studio headshots
- Assist on variety of different types from portraits, headshots and video coverage/span>
- Asset management and post-production of images using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Availability work from home and on location throughout the bay area for 4-10 hours per week
- One year commitment
- Ability to self manage
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Primarily Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very tech-savvy
Compensation: $20-25/hr for office/remote work and $40 for onsite work.