Repurpose Your Old Assets Into New Content
Do you have a cache of old media assets with nothing to do with them? Now imagine being able to recycle them to produce new media that engages current and new audiences, with new ways to show what your company can do.
As COVID-19 continues to suspend the events industry, we see a silver lining in the opportunity to provide this new service for all who are looking to leverage their old media assets.
What is repurposing content?
Identifying valuable brand assets and reusing them intelligently can shrink workloads, promote consistency and help get every drop of value from creative investments. In terms of digital assets, repurposing is all about adapting images, videos, and other media for use in different channels, promotions, and campaigns.
With Orange, you can send us your old media files that are just sitting around collecting dust and we’ll craft a story out of them that will reflect the brand image of your company.
Ask Us About Your Options
Benefits of repurposing assets
- Building your brand image and authority – improves brand consistency across multiple platforms
- Educating others about your company
- Get more assets out of old content just sitting there – maximize content ROI
- Reach new audiences
- Reliving good company memories
- Increase your content production and content marketing
- Increases content supply so you can produce more content and at a faster pace
What you can create with the old assets:
- Slideshow/album from an event
- Social media clips
- Case studies and blogs
- Turn a library of interviews into a summit
- Adapting content and publish into new channels such as new copy
- Pinterest board to increase reach
How It Works:
Simply send us your assets and we’ll discuss with you the vision you have of your brand and company. We will then craft a story using the ideas and direction you discussed with us and in turn, will create new content from it!