With the launch of a new product, GoodData was in need of major marketing assets celebrating their corporate culture that could be pulled together quickly, all while adhering to their launch deadlines and already scheduled festivities. They tasked Orange with a one day Hail Mary to pull together both photo and video assets showcasing their latest technology as well as celebrating their internal company culture.
With less than 1 week lead time, Orange pulled together a team of producers, photographers, videographers and video editors to provide a variety of assets for GoodData’s marketing needs. First was the use of our experiential Video Booth, offering a fun outlet for internal GoodData employees to sound off on their favorite aspects of the company, while providing useful testimonial assets for future promotional videos. The next building block was our natural, candid approach to capturing everyday employee interactions at the GoodData office. This photojournalistic style carried over to the evening product launch party and further shed light inside the hardworking and fun aspects of GoodData’s culture. This alongside our video capture allowed for our team of editors to create a truly unique video piece to celebrate their corporate comradery.
- 7 total Orange staff, including producer, video editors, videographers and photographers
- 1 promotional video including basic motion graphics, selected background music, employee testimonials, b-roll footage, etc.
- 1 gallery of candid & staged marketing photos of the office, employees, etc. capturing the essence of the company (fun, hard working, upbeat, cutting edge)
- 1 gallery of company party photos on a cruise ship
- 1 gallery of retouched and post-produced B&W executive headshots to match the look/feel of their other marketing headshots on GoodData’s website